The recently announced LG Optimus L7 is due to arrive in the UK on May 1. At least in SIM-free form, as it could be launched even sooner with contracts on the major UK operators.
The price, if you aren’t into long term commitments, will be a pretty reasonable £254.98. The pricing and release date have been confirmed by LG and as such are official at this moment. That’s according to Unlocked Mobiles, the online retailer which has started taking pre-orders for the LG Optimus L7 in the UK. Of course, even officially-sanctioned details can always change up until a phone gets released, so keep that in mind.
If you’re interested in the midrange Optimus L7 which emphasizes style then you’ll probably want to pre-order one as soon as possible so you know you’ll be among the first people in the UK to get it.
The LG Optimus L7 has a 4.3-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a 5 MP camera with LED flash, a 1 GHz processor, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth, HSDPA, and it’s just 8.7 mm thick. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus L7 with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich headed to Canada via Rogers
- LG Optimus L7 and Optimus L5 with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich unveiled. Optimus L3 gets official, too
- LG Optimus L7 now available in the UK, SIM-free for £238.80
- MWC 2012: LG Optimus L7 P700, L5 E610 and L3 E400 preview (video)
- LG can make your wishes come true on Facebook, also gives away Optimus L7 smartphones