The HTC One X and One S will become available in the UK on April 6. At least that’s what will happen at well known retailer Phones 4U, which has started taking pre-orders for the two devices with contracts from Vodafone, Orange, and O2.
April 6 is one day later than O2 is expected to start selling the HTC One X directly, and also one day later than the superphone will be out in SIM-free form. As for the HTC One S, the only other shipping date we’ve heard so far was later in April, so it looks like Phones 4U is the place to get it from if you want to be among the first people in the UK to have one.
Phones 4U offers the HTC One X in white and black, and it’s free from £36 per month on all the aforementioned networks. The HTC One S on the other hand can be yours in grey or black, and it’s free with contracts starting at £31 per month.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: Vodafone’s exlclusivity of the HTC Sensation is about to end
- UK: HP Pre 3 now up for pre-order with Orange and T-Mobile contracts, free from £20.42 per month
- UK: HTC One X and One S arrive at Orange and T-Mobile on April 5
- Vodafone UK drops iPhone 4S prices before launch
- Nokia Lumia 820 now up for pre-order in the UK, free from £29 per month, £379.95 SIM-free