Just like the other two Canadian carriers, Rogers is selling the Tab 8.9 LTE for $649.99 outright. It also lets you get the tablet with a new 3-yr contract agreement, and for that you’ll have to pay $399.99.
The Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE features a 1280 x 800 PLS display, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0, 3.2MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, and a 1.5GHz dual-core processor. The tablet is still running Android 3.2 Honeycomb. Samsung promised an update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, which should arrive in the next few months.
The Tab 8.9 is Rogers’ second LTE-capable tablet. The first one was the HTC Jetstream, currently available for $499.99 on contract, or $799.99 outright.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with LTE officially launching on March 1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Wi-Fi headed to Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE headed to Telus Canada
- Samsung Galaxy S Glide launched by Rogers
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be released by Rogers