Samsung Galaxy Note will get ICS, 1 exclusive and 30 free Angry Birds Space levels, and S Pen goodies in Q2
Samsung has just confirmed that the official Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Galaxy Note would only be released in the second quarter of the year (as rumored last week).
The good news is that the update will bring not only ICS and its new features, but also a Premium Suite that includes some S Pen-specific applications (like S Note – which “lets you combine your notes or sketches with other digital content, giving you a new way to create your own stories”).
Moreover, Galaxy Note users will get an exclusive Angry Birds Space level, plus a special package of other 30 different game levels. More details are available here.
The Galaxy Note has been sold in over 2 million units until now, and Samsung plans to sell more than 10 million until the end of the year.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Angry Birds Star Wars coming to Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Kindle Fire on November 8
- Angry Birds Seasons updated with Easter Eggs (iOS, Android, Symbian, WebOS)
- Angry Birds Rio for Android will debut via Amazon Appstore
- Rovio moves beyond Angry Birds, will launch Amazing Alex game tomorrow
- Angry Birds Rio: 10 million downloads in 10 days (iOS, Android)