Just as expected, the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G has become available in select T-Mobile stores today. It will be out in all magenta retail locations exactly one week from now, which is also when you’ll be able to order it online.
Until then though, if you’re desperate to get your hands on a Blaze 4G, you’ll need to call your local TMo store and ask if it’s one of the ‘chosen ones’. These are the pains you’ll have to go through in order to be an early adopter.
The pricing starts at $119.99 (after a $30 mail-in rebate) with a $15 monthly equipment installment plan. For Classic Plan customers, the price is $149.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate). In both cases, you’ll need to sign a new two-year contract with T-Mobile. If you’d rather not do that, you should know that the full retail price for the Galaxy S Blaze 4G is set at $449.99, according to a leaked price card that has made its way to TmoNews (and which you can see in the image above).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S III gets officially priced
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G BOGO deal now at Costco, pay $69.99 and get two
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G launching on March 21
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q (SGH-T699) arrives at T-Mobile on August 15, QWERTY keyboard in tow
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday: free One S and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, cheaper Lumia 810 and Galaxy Note II