LG has announced a really interesting contest, called LG Optimus L Series Event. Launched in celebration of the company’s new L Style smartphones (including the Optimus L7, L5, and L3), the contest / event will give 5 lucky participants the opportunity to “live out their dreams.” More exactly, LG is ready to make a wish come true for 5 people (in the limit of $5,000 for each of them).
To participate, you have to like LG Mobile’s official Facebook page, and submit your wish there. Wishes can be submitted until April 11. The winners of the “wishes coming true” will be chosen based on several criteria, including votes from other users. In addition, 5 random participants will be selected to receive Optimus L7 smartphones (which, in case you don’t know yet, run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich).
LG has already released an L Style smartphone in Europe – the Optimus L3 (priced at around €139). The Optimus L7 and Optimus L5 will also be available in many European markets, sometime “soon.”
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Announcing The Winners of the Griffin AirCurve Play and Speck Cases!
- Nokia gives away 5 Lumia 800 phones on Facebook
- Google gives away 7 Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones via Twitter
- Nokia lets you win 5 Lumia 710 Windows Phones on Facebook
- Win 21 Nokia C7 smartphones on Facebook