If you’re planning to buy a Samsung Galaxy Note in the UK, now is the best time to do it. Samsung is offering the device with a free content bundle worth £120 (accessible via Samsung Hub).
All customers who are getting the Note via an O2, Phones4U, Carphone Warehouse, Dixons, or Orange store in the UK are eligible for the promotion. You’ll have to hurry, though, because the offer expires on March 31 (this Saturday). You can find more details about the promotion – including the terms and conditions that apply – here at Samsung UK.
At the moment, the Galaxy Note is available in both black and white to British customers. The handset is still running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, but an update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will be launched starting the second quarter of the year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Note coming in Q1 2012
- White Samsung Galaxy Note introduced in Korea
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note coming soon
- Samsung confirms Android ICS updates for the Galaxy S II, Galaxy Note, and recent tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Tab 2 7.0 and Tab 2 10.1 red editions prepared for 2013?