Costco has a great deal if you’re interested in picking up a Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G for T-Mobile. The new Galaxy S smartphone with support for TMo’s 42 Mbps HSPA+ network can be yours for just $69.99 with a new two-year contract. That’s $80 cheaper than if you’d get it at T-Mobile directly.
But wait, there’s more. Costco’s also throwing in a Buy One Get One free (BOGO) deal. So in effect you can head to your local Costco store right now with $69.99 in your pocket and return home with not one, but two Galaxy S Blaze 4G devices.
Even better is the fact that this offer doesn’t rely on mail-in rebates, and it’s valid for upgrades too (and that’s rarely the case with such things).
One (rather obvious) caveat still is there, though. If you get two phones, yes the second one will be free, but you’ll need to sign not one, but two new two-year contracts. That’s the price to pay for such offers.
This deal has been available since March 23, and there’s no telling when it will end. So if you want to take advantage of it, you’d better pay a visit to your local Costco store as soon as possible.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G now available in select stores, priced from $119.99
- T-Mobile will offer all phones for free on February 11 and 12
- T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant included in BOGO promotion starting September 8th
- Sprint’s mail-in rebates are coming back on July 24
- T-Mobile is holding a Samsung smartphone sale on November 16 and 17