HTC One X (the Tegra 3 version) can be pre-ordered in Canada now. Snapdragon S4 version announced by Rogers
If you’re in Canada, and want to buy the quad-core HTC One X, you can’t do it for now. In fact, no one can, regardless of the country, because the handset will only start shipping in early April.
However, you can pre-order the One X in Canada, thanks to NCIX, on of the most well-known electronics retailers there. NCIX is currently asking $799.99 for an unlocked One X, mentioning that the final price might be different.
The One X runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features Sense 4.0 UI, a 4.7 inch HD display, 8MP rear camera, 1.5GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal memory.
Meanwhile, Rogers announced that it would launch the dual-core (Snapdragon S4) LTE version of the One X in Canada sometime in the next few months. HTC’s other two new ICS smartphones, the One S and One V, should also be released there, by Telus.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus 4X HD to be released in Canada “this fall”
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be released by Rogers
- Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi now available at Telus in Canada
- HTC One X and One V to start shipping on April 2
- HTC One X to arrive in Canada (via Rogers) in the next few weeks