Samsung’s brand new Galaxy Beam smartphone (named just like the original model, introduced back in 2010) will be launched in the UK at some point. British retailer Clove has put the handset on pre-order, although for the moment it can’t provide an exact launch date.
The current price of the Galaxy Beam is £454.80 (about €545, or $726). However, this isn’t the official price, so it will likely change when the handset becomes available. Even so, if you wish to pre-order the device, you can do it here.
The new Samsung Galaxy Beam features a built-in nHD projector, a 4 inch WVGA display, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GHz dual-core processor, 8GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
The Galaxy Beam will also be released in India, reportedly starting next month (April). We’ll see if the handset gets to be introduced in the UK first, or not.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Beam now available in the UK for £394.99
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy Beam use ST-Ericsson NovaThor chips. Ace 2 is available now
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance and Galaxy Pocket launched in India
- Samsung Galaxy W shows up at O2 UK, will be launched this month
- MWC 2012: Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 and Ace Plus S7500 hands-on