Right on schedule, Verizon’s LG Lucid 4G has become available today. This smartphone is rather affordable at Verizon, going for $79.99 with a new two-year contract and data plan. However, if even that seems too expensive for you, we have some good news.
The LG Lucid 4G is now available at Wirefly for just $19.99. You’ll need to sign the same 24-month agreement with Verizon and get that data plan, however this is a brand new smartphone offered almost for free.
And the Lucid 4G is no low-end affair either. It has a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, a 4-inch touchscreen, 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of built-in storage space, LTE support, and a 5 MP camera (with 1080p Full HD video recording though). Aside from that camera and the fact that it’s running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, there’s nothing in this phone’s specs indicating that you can get it, new, for under $20. Yet you can do just that.
With such a debut, expect the Lucid 4G to be offered for free with contract by third party retailers in a few weeks (if not days). If Verizon is your carrier of choice and you don’t need all the high-end bells and whistles, the Lucid 4G is a great bargain.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon LG Lucid 2 officially announced, arrives on April 4 for free
- Verizon’s new dual-core LG Lucid 4G (Cayman) Android phone pictured
- LG Lucid 4G announced by Verizon, will be launched on March 29 for $79.99 on contract
- LG Optimus 3D now available at Three UK, free from £35 per month
- Dual-core LG Lucid 4G for Verizon now free with contract