Now that we know when HTC’s One trio will make its worldwide debut (April 2 in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland), one question remains. When will any of those hot phones make it to the US?
According to TmoNews, the date is subject to change, but as of now it is it. April 22 is a Sunday however, and T-Mobile isn’t known to launch phones on Sundays. Of course, anything can change, so we’ll see how this one pans out. Either way, we’ll know for sure in about three weeks (or earlier, if new info gets leaked).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus indeed launching on April 22, new leak claims
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 launch may happen on April 28 after all
- Sprint LG Viper 4G LTE may be out on April 22
- AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G may launch on March 1
- Samsung Galaxy S4 release dates for AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon get leaked