Officially presented by Rogers last week, the HTC One X will be available in Canada before the end of this month, seemingly sooner than some may have expected.
Today, while announcing that it’s expanding its LTE network to Calgary and Halifax, Rogers also unveiled that the One X would be launched “over the next few weeks”. The new HTC smartphone will join the Nokia Lumia 900 (we already reported that this would be out in early April).
For the moment, there’s no word on how much Rogers will ask for the One X.
Just like AT&T’s HTC One XL, the One X from Rogers doesn’t have an Nvidia quad-core processor, but a Snapdragon S4 dual-core one (because Nvidia’s chips don’t support LTE). Other features: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Sense UI 4.0, 4.7 inch Super IPS HD display, Beats Audio technology, 8MP rear camera with simultaneously photo and video shooting, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One X launched in Canada by Rogers
- AT&T’s HTC One XL available for pre-order at Best Buy today?
- Sprint intros HTC One SV and ZTE Force LTE smartphones for Boost Mobile
- HTC One S hitting T-Mobile USA on April 25?
- HTC One S shows up at Virgin Mobile Canada. Motorola Motoluxe coming soon, too?