Motorola Razr Maxx officially coming to Europe in May, stars in anti iPhone 4S and Galaxy Nexus video
Introduced in the US back in January as the Droid Razr Maxx (via Verizon), the Motorola Razr Maxx is now headed to Europe and the Middle East, too.
Motorola has officially announced that the Razr Maxx would become available in said markets starting May (for unknown prices).
Featuring an impressive 3,300 mAh battery, the Razr Maxx can deliver up to 17.6 hours of talk time. It’s also capable of providing up to 16 hours of movie playback time, way more than the iPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy Nexus – as shown in the promo video below. Other features: 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Advanced qHD display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, Kevlar fibre, 8MP rear camera, and a 1.3MP front-facing camera.
Although its US version has LTE connectivity, in Europe the Razr Maxx will be a 3G-only device.
At the moment, the Motorola Razr Maxx runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread. An update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will be released later this year (in the US, the Droid Razr Maxx might get the update starting this week).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD available now
- Verizon Droid Razr Maxx will be launched on January 26 according to Motorola
- Motorola Razr Maxx officially announced in the UK. Will run Android 4.0 ICS from day one in Germany
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD now $149.99 at Wirefly
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr M available now