Expected to be officially announced tomorrow, April 4, Sprint’s version of the HTC One X, likely called HTC Evo One, has appeared in a press shot for the first time.
Obtained by PocketNow, the image shows the HTC Evo One flanked by AT&T’s HTC One XL, and T-Mobile’s HTC One S (which should both be released pretty soon).
Feature-wise, the Evo One should bring Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Sense 4.0 UI, LTE connectivity, 4.7 inch HD (1280 x 720) display, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 8MP rear camera, 16GB of internal memory, a generous 2650 mAh battery, and a kickstand. The handset could become available starting June 10. We’ll bring more details tomorrow, of course.
Before launching the Evo One from HTC, Sprint will release other two LTE smartphones – the LG Viper and the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, which should be out on April 15 and April 22, respectively.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus to be released on April 22, LG Viper on April 15?
- LG Viper 4G LTE: price and pre-order details announced by Sprint
- Sprint intros Samsung Galaxy Nexus and LG Viper LTE Android smartphones
- Samsung SPH-L710 might be Sprint’s Galaxy S III
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus indeed launching on April 22, new leak claims
« Motorola Razr Maxx officially coming to Europe in May, stars in anti iPhone 4S and Galaxy Nexus videoAfter leaving Sony, Maria Sharapova is now Samsung’s publicity ambassador (already promoting the Galaxy Note) »