Oh, how sad it is to see the dreams of some Android fans squashed… It turns out that Sprint’s upcoming version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be identical to what Verizon has been selling for a few months.
So no, there won’t be any bump in processor speed, as was rumored at one point. Which is where the aforementioned sadness comes in.
Still, for those of you stuck on Sprint for one reason or another, apparently a few weeks are all that stand between now and the release of the Galaxy Nexus, which will be one of the Now Network’s first LTE-capable handsets.
Training materials have been leaked to Android Life, and they pretty much tell us everything there is to know about the device. Well, everything except for the release date. The latest rumor/leak on the matter says April 22 will be it.
And the source who leaked the training materials is also thinking that the release should happen this month, as otherwise there would have been no reason for training to start so soon. Stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus launches on December 9, Equipment Guide confirms
- Rumor: Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus delayed until December
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus indeed launching on April 22, new leak claims
- Verizon to launch the Galaxy Nexus only at the end of the month?
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus heading to Verizon Nov. 17th?