LG hasn’t completely given up on Windows Phone. At least that’s what a string of recent leaks seems to indicate. The Korean company was conspicuously silent on the WP front last year, but it does have something ready for 2012, apparently.
So far we’ve heard two codenames being tossed around, sometimes interchangeably: Miracle and Fantasy. The two may turn out to be different devices though. Furthermore, there may be some carrier-branded versions of each.
Take, for example, the LG E740H that has leaked today. According to PocketNow, this is basically an LG Miracle headed to Telus in Canada. The LG E740 (sans H) could be the ‘vanilla’ Miracle, while the LG Fantasy may bear the model number E950.
The LG Miracle is looking like it’s going to be the more affordable of the duo, with specs to match. It’s reportedly packing a 1 GHz single-core processor, a 4-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a 5 MP camera, a VGA front-facing camera, 8 GB of storage, HSPA, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, and a 1,500 mAh battery. The Miracle is going to be around 9 mm thin.
While the naming scheme isn’t certain at this point, the LG E740H clearly exists. That’s been confirmed by a user agent profile found on LG’s website. We’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Fantasy / Miracle E740 with Windows Phone Mango appears in new photos
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra now world’s thinnest smartphone, 12 other Android devices announced too
- Dual-core entry-level Huawei Ascend G330 now official. MediaPad 7 Lite gets specs and release date
- Sprint’s LG LS860 Cayenne Android ICS smartphone with QWERTY shows up in Wi-Fi certification database
- 5″ ZTE Quantum headed to Sprint, caught on camera while its specs got leaked