If you’re in the UK and would like to get either the HTC One X or the HTC One S with a contract from your operator of choice, listen up. After O2 has confirmed that it will release the One X on April 5 (that’s this Thursday, by the way), Orange and T-Mobile have joined it.
The two operators making up the Everything Everywhere venture will have both the HTC One X (pictured below) as well as the HTC One S available online, in stores, and via phone orders on Thursday. That’s one day earlier than when well known on-contract third party retailer Phones 4U is due to start sales.
You’ll be able to pick up the HTC One X from Orange or T-Mobile for free with a £41 per month contract. The HTC One S will be free with contracts starting at £36 per month. As is the norm in the UK, expect the two superphones to be offered at a myriad of price points, one of which will surely fit your needs quite well.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: HP Pre 3 now up for pre-order with Orange and T-Mobile contracts, free from £20.42 per month
- Samsung Galaxy Ace now free with £10.50 per month contract at O2 UK
- HTC Incredible S now on pre-order in the UK on Vodafone and O2
- UK: Vodafone’s exlclusivity of the HTC Sensation is about to end
- HTC One X and One S start shipping in the UK on April 6, Phones 4U confirms