Nokia’s Lumia 900 will launch on AT&T at the end of this week, but what about elsewhere? Well, there’s still no solid info on that (the latest rumor saying something about June, by the way), but we do have some good news if you’re in the UK.
We now have officially-confirmed prices for the Lumia 900 as well as the Lumia 610. They come via well known retailer Clove. Now this doesn’t mean that all retailers will sell the new Lumias at these exact prices, but do expect the differences to be minor (coming from possible slight differences in profit levels for each retailer).
Clove is asking for £486 for the Nokia Lumia 900, and £228 for the Lumia 610. That’s certainly a flagship pricing level for the Lumia 900. As for the 610, while it is cheap, it’s probably not cheap enough (yet?) to become an instant best-seller. Still, it’s a bit early to tell how these phones will do, sales-wise. So let’s just wait and see.
If you feel like you have to, you can now pre-order both from Clove and then rest assured that they’ll arrive at your doorstep as soon as possible. That’s something, right?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 arrive in the UK on April 1
- Nokia Lumia 900 to hit the UK on May 14
- ZTE Tania price cut in the UK by £50 to £199.99 ahead of release in 10 days
- Nokia Lumia 900 now available in the UK SIM-free for £445.98
- White Nokia Lumia 800 now up for pre-order in the UK, yours for £429.95