The Motorola Gleam+ feature phone clamshell (that reminds us of the RAZR of years past) is now available in the UK. Though not through any of the big operators or retailers in the mobile space. Rather, it can be found at Tesco Mobile.
Since this isn’t even a smartphone, you’d expect it to be dirt cheap. And that it is. You can get it for free with a £10 per month contract.
The Motorola Gleam+ has a 2.8-inch 400×240 screen, an external LED matrix display, a 2 MP camera, microSD card support, an MP3 player, a 3.5 mm headset jack, and an FM radio.
It’s clearly not for the spec lovers out there, so it will probably appeal most to those who can’t be bothered with a smartphone even in this day and age.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola announces the Gleam+ clamshell, intros Defy Mini and Motoluxe in Germany
- Motorola Gleam+ priced at £81.99 in the UK, should be released later this month
- Motorola WX415 headed to Boost Mobile. Motorola Finch W418g also shows up
- Motorola Ischia EM330 for China approved by FCC
- Motorola unveils the MOTO W403 – new basic clamshell