The white version of Samsung’s Galaxy Note can now be purchased in Canada, thanks to Telus. The carrier is offering the white Note for as low as $199.99 on contract. Of course, that’s the same price asked for the black edition of the handset.
As almost always in these cases, the white Galaxy Note is different from the black one only in color, as its features have remained unchanged, including: 5.3 inch Super AMOLED HD display, S Pen technology, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 2MP front-facing camera, 8MP rear camera, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable to Android 4.0 ICS starting later this quarter).
You can go here at Telus to get the device.
Rogers and Bell are also selling the Galaxy Note in Canada (since February 14 – the same day Telus released it), but only in black. Their prices don’t differ from the ones available at Telus.
Until now, more than 5 million Galaxy Notes have been shipped around the world.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note headed to Rogers Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Note to be launched in Canada in mid February
- Samsung Galaxy Note launches in Canada on February 14 for $249.99, pre-orders now available
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE headed to Telus Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Note launched in Canada by Rogers, Telus and Bell