The LG Optimus L3 can now be pre-ordered in the UK. You can choose between contracts with O2, Orange, or Vodafone. The cheapest monthly plan that will net you the smartphone for free upfront costs just £10.50. There are options at this price point on all the three aforementioned operators.
The pre-order opportunity comes from Dial-A-Phone, a subsidiary of well known retailer Phones 4U. Unfortunately no release date has been attached to the pre-orders, but you should go ahead and go through the process if you absolutely must be among the first people in the UK to get their mitts on the Optimus L3.
The LG Optimus L3 is part of LG’s recently unveiled design-focused Optimus L line of Android-powered smartphones, which also comprises the L5 and L7. The L3, as its name clearly indicates, is the cheapest of the bunch, and as such comes with the lowest-end hardware. Though it wants to compensate for all that through its design. We’ll let you judge whether it manages to accomplish that or not.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus L7 now available in the UK, SIM-free for £238.80
- LG Optimus L7 and Optimus L5 with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich unveiled. Optimus L3 gets official, too
- LG Univa E510 with Android Gingerbread caught in the wild
- LG P930 to be a new Android tablet. Or maybe a phone with a 1280 x 720 display?
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for LG Optimus LTE, Optimus 3D, Optimus 2X and Optimus Black confirmed