A few days ago, when Motorola officially announced the Razr Maxx for Europe, it didn’t say how much the handset would cost. Now, thanks to Clove, we have the price of the Maxx for the UK market: £430.80 (about €522, or $682).
The British retailer is taking pre-orders for the Razr Maxx at this price, saying the first units are due to arrive in mid May. A free folding speaker worth £20 is offered to those who pre-order the handset now.
The Razr Maxx is a beefed up version of the Motorola Razr, coming with an impressive 3,300 mAh battery. It features a 4.3 inch qHD display, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and 1GB of RAM. The smartphone will be launched running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, but an update to Android 4.0 ICS should follow shortly.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Razr Maxx officially announced in the UK. Will run Android 4.0 ICS from day one in Germany
- Motorola Razr Maxx officially coming to Europe in May, stars in anti iPhone 4S and Galaxy Nexus video
- Motorola Razr Maxx will be out in India this month
- Verizon Droid Razr Maxx will be launched on January 26 according to Motorola
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD now $149.99 at Wirefly