The Android 4.0 ICS updates for Verizon’s Droid Razr and Razr Maxx that were supposed to arrive on April 4 aren’t here yet. There’s no word on exactly when they will be released, but a new leaked document from Best Buy (seen below) shows that the updates “have been delayed.”
On the positive side, it looks like the ICS update for HTC’s Rezound is still scheduled to arrive today. However, until now there are no Rezound users to have received the update.
Verizon has already confirmed that lots of its Android devices (including the ones mentioned above) would taste ICS. It didn’t provide any official launch dates, though. But let’s hope most updates will arrive before the end of this quarter.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s HTC Rezound, Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx to get Android 4.0 ICS updates next week?
- Verizon rolls out software updates for Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4, Razr, Razr Maxx, and HTC Rezound will get global capabilities in upcoming software update
- Verizon stores start receiving Samsung Galaxy Nexus accessories
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic and Xyboard 8.2 will be updated to Android ICS in Q4