Canadian retailer FutureShop is currently taking pre-orders for the A510, asking $449.99 for the 32GB model. The estimated launch date is April 25. You can go here to place your order, but keep in mind that this is a WiFi-only tablet, hence it doesn’t have 3G.
Like the more expensive Iconia Tab A700, the Tab A510 runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It comes with a 10.1 inch display (1280 x 800 pixels), a quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, 1GB of RAM, Dolby Mobile sound, 5MP rear camera, and a 1.3MP front-facing camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A510 and 7 inch ZTE Android Ice Cream Sandwich tablets showcased at CES
- Quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A510 approved by the FCC
- Quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A510 to be launched in Europe in April, should cost about €500
- Quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A700 Android tablet shows up in photos, should debut at CES 2012
- Acer’s quad-core Iconia Tab A700 priced at €549?