The LG Lucid 4G LTE was released by Verizon at the end of last month, and it was pretty affordable from day one. Moreover, there was an offer at Wirefly that meant it could be yours for just $19.99. But if even that was too much for you, we have some good news.
The LG Lucid is now free at Wirefly, and a measly $0.01 at Amazon. In both cases you’ll need to sign a new two-year contract with Verizon, just as you’d expect. At Wirefly, the pricing only applies for new customers. If you’re already a Verizon customer, you’ll need to pay $29.99 for the phone.
However, that’s not the case at Amazon, where even upgrading is only charged $0.01. So that’s a pretty good offer if you’re already with Verizon.
The LG Lucid isn’t a flagship device, but it’s not low-end either. It comes with a 4-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, and a 5 MP camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Lucid 4G now available. $79.99 at Verizon, $19.99 at Wirefly
- Verizon’s new dual-core LG Lucid 4G (Cayman) Android phone pictured
- Verizon LG Spectrum 2 now just $69.99 with contract, for new customers and upgraders alike
- Verizon Motorola Droid X2 now just $59.99 with contract
- LG Optimus F5 Coming to Verizon as the Lucid 2