Just one day after AT&T released it in the US (alongside the HTC Titan II), the Nokia Lumia 900 is now available in Canada, too. Obviously – since we’ve heard about this quite a few times – Rogers is the first Canadian carrier to offer the 900.
For the moment, Rogers is selling the new Lumia only online, asking as low as $99.99 for it (with a new 3-yr contract agreement). A free Bluetooth headset, and free shipping are included.
Like AT&T’s version (which can be had for just $19.99 at Amazon), Rogers’ Nokia Lumia 900 features LTE connectivity, Widnows Phone 7.5 Mango, a 4.3 inch WVGA ClearBlack display, 1.4GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 8MP Carl Zeiss rear camera, and 16GB of internal memory.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 900 to be released by Rogers in Canada in early April
- AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 900 can be pre-ordered in Microsoft stores now
- Nokia Lumia 900 and HTC Titan II now available at AT&T, Windows Phone fans rejoice
- Nokia Lumia 900 now on pre-order in Canada (at Rogers)
- Rogers Nokia Lumia 710 complete pricing revealed