The pink Samsung Galaxy Note that we knew was on its way to a store near you has just received its world debut. And where better for that to happen than Samsung’s own native South Korea?
Starting today, the Galaxy Note can be purchased in Korea in pink. It’s definitely… pink, that much is clear. There are no other differences between this and the other color versions aside from the paint job, so you are getting the exact same experience.
It’s always nice to see manufacturers color up their phone lineups, especially as black has been the one dominant hue in this space for way too long now. The Galaxy Note is out in black, white, and now pink, and Samsung is still deciding whether to launch additional color schemes.
As you can see, this is an all-pink affair. The entire device is clad in the color, and the S Pen got the treatment too. It’s all very cohesive. The pink is supposedly going to appeal to women and youths, according to the Korean company.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE now in pink, too
- Samsung Galaxy S II now comes in pink (only in Korea for the moment)
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy Note II shipping in Europe next week? Galaxy S III spotted in pink
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note II officially unveiled