Available for purchase at T-Mobile UK since last week, the HTC One S will be released by T-Mo USA, too. And while the fourth largest US carrier didn’t officially announce a launch date for the One S, we’re now hearing the handset will hit the shelves starting April 25.
This date appears on the leaked document seen below, which was uncovered by TmoNews.
The HTC One S will probably become T-Mobile USA’s first smartphone to run Andorid 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich from day one. The handset features a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display with 960 x 540 pixels, Sense 4.0 UI, Beats Audio, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, VGA front-facing camera, and an 8MP rear camera with simultaneous HD video and image recording.
Measuring 130.9 x 65 x 7.8 mm, the HTC One S is among the thinnest Android smartphones ever made.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile USA’s HTC One S available for purchase now
- AT&T’s HTC One XL available for pre-order at Best Buy today?
- HTC One S shows up at Virgin Mobile Canada. Motorola Motoluxe coming soon, too?
- HTC One S event scheduled by T-Mobile USA for April 18
- SIM free HTC One S priced in the UK