Last week, we told you that the LG Optimus L7 would become available in France starting May. However, according to LG France’s official blog, the new smartphone should hit the shelves at the end of this month (April).
As previously reported, the Optimus L7 will cost €319 unlocked. The handset features an elegant design (or at least that’s what LG is trying to make us believe), Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4.3 inch WVGA IPS display, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, HSPA, NFC, A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 5MP rear camera, 1GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, and 4GB of internal memory.
LG France also says the Optimus L5 (pictured above) will be launched in late May. This will come with Android ICS, too, but its other features aren’t that attractive, including a 4 inch HVGA display, and an 800MHz processor. The price of the Optimus L5 hasn’t been unveiled yet. But it will certainly be lower than what you have to pay for the L7.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia U and LG Optimus L7 headed to Fido Canada
- LG Optimus L5 E610 officially debuts in Europe this month, will have dual SIM capabilities in some markets
- Dual SIM LG Optimus L3 II, L5 II and L7 II all expected to debut at MWC 2013
- HTC Desire X and dual SIM LG Optimus L5 launched in India
- LG Optimus 4X HD and Optimus L5 launched in India