Toshiba has just announced no less than three new tablets (part of its Excite series), all running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, featuring quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processors, and Gorilla Glass protection: Excite 7.7, Excite 10, and Excite 13.
The Toshiba Excite 13 obviously has a 13 inch (a rare size for a tablet) backlit LED display with 1600 x 900 pixels. It should be released starting June 10, for $649.99 (32GB version), or $749.99 (64GB version). As you can see in the photo below (via The Verge), the Excite 13 is enormous when compared to the Excite 7.7.
Sporting a 10.1 inch screen with 1280 x 800 pixels, the Toshiba Excite 10 is going to be launched on May 6, for $449.99. Last but not least, the Excite 7.7 has 7.7 inch AMOLED display – hence it can be seen as a direct competitor to Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 7.7. Like the 13 inch model, the Excite 7.7 will be out on June 10. It will cost $499.99.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Toshiba Excite X10 (AT200) announced for the US, prices start at $529
- Toshiba Excite AT200 with Android Honeycomb to be launched in Canada in February
- Toshiba’s AT200 (Excite X10) Android tablet released in the UK
- Toshiba’s new 10″ tablet trio: Excite Pro and Excite Write with Tegra 4, $299.99 Excite Pure
- New Toshiba Excite 10 tablet with quad-core Tegra 3 and Android ICS now available for $449.99