T-Mobile USA will be holding an event on April 18, when members of the press have been invited to “be amongst the first to experience the HTC One S.” This can only mean one thing: the carrier is finally ready to officially launch the One S.
Just yesterday, we reported that the new smartphone should be released by T-Mobile on April 25, and this date now makes perfect sense.
There’s still no word on how much T-Mobile will ask for the HTC One S, but I assume it’s not going to be more than $200 on contract. The smartphone – which is only 7.95mm thin – will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Sense 4.0 UI, 4G (HSPA+), 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display, Beats Audio, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, and 16GB of internal memory.
The One S can be already found over at T-Mobile’s website, where you can sign up for further info.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile USA’s HTC One S available for purchase now
- HTC Ville with Android Ice Cream Sandwich and Sense 4.0 UI coming at MWC 2012?
- HTC One S hitting T-Mobile USA on April 25?
- HTC One S shows up at Virgin Mobile Canada. Motorola Motoluxe coming soon, too?
- AT&T announces HTC One X release date: May 6. Price: $199.99 on contract