Talking to Pocket-lint, Huawei said that the Ascend D Quad would “absolutely” be available to British customers. Unfortunately, there’s no word on when this will happen. It may be only starting July, if the latest report regarding the global launch of the handset is correct. We’ll see.
Running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the Huawei Ascend D Quad features a 4.5 inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels, a 1.2GHz quad-core processor developed by Huawei itself, 1GB of RAM, Dolby Mobile 3.0 Plus sound, 1.3MP front-facing camera, and an 8MP backside illuminated rear camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei Ascend D Quad mass production to start only in June. Shipping scheduled for July
- Huawei Ascend D1 Quad XL to be launched in Canada (by Wind)
- Dual-core Huawei Ascend D1 launching tomorrow in China
- Huawei Ascend P1 launched in the US via Amazon
- Huawei announces global availability of the Ascend P1. The phone is priced at $475 in China