One of Sprint’s first 4G LTE smartphones to hit store shelves will undoubtedly be the LG Viper. This device will be up for pre-order at the Now Network starting tomorrow, however the carrier hasn’t so far told us when exactly it will release the Viper.
The last rumor on the matter talked about April 15 (so this Sunday) being the date. Today though via a new leak it seems like that has been pushed by a week until April 22 (next Sunday).
What you see above is supposedly a screengrab of some info that Sprint sent its employees, giving them the full details about the LG Viper’s launch. Of course such a thing is known to happen prior to new phones being released, so it’s certainly plausible. On the other hand, this wouldn’t be that hard to fake, so we’ll see.
Maybe Sprint will decide to tell us when the Viper will be in stores tomorrow when pre-sales start. Fingers crossed, right?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus indeed launching on April 22, new leak claims
- Sprint LG Viper 4G LTE pre-orders now available. $99.99, confirmed release on April 22
- LG Viper 4G LTE: price and pre-order details announced by Sprint
- Sprint’s LG LS860 pictured: it’s like a Viper 4G with Android ICS and QWERTY keyboard
- Sprint LG Viper Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update now rolling out