The HTC One V is now up for pre-order in the UK for those of you who’d like to get it with a long-term contract from your operator of choice.
The One V is the ‘entry-level’ device in the Taiwanese company’s new One line of Android smartphones, yet it’s got some pretty neat midrange specs. Ever since February, you’ve been able to pre-order one in its SIM-free and unlocked incarnation.
And now, courtesy of BuyMobilePhones, you can do the same with a contract from O2, Orange, T-Mobile, or Vodafone. The cheapest option that nets you the phone for free costs £13.50 per month, is at O2, and comes with 50 minutes, 250 texts, and 100 MB of data.
In between this and the most expensive, £46 per month contracts available at Orange and Vodafone stand literally dozens of options for you to choose from, packing different amounts of minutes, texts, and mobile data – from all of the aforementioned operators.
So do go through the lengthy list over at BuyMobilePhones, and when you’ve made up your mind – hit that Pre-order button. It’s easy. And you’ll rest assured knowing that you’ll be among the first people in the UK to get a brand new HTC One V when it launches later this month.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini and Mini Pro up for pre-order in the UK on contract, free from £15/month
- Motorola Motoluxe can now be pre-ordered on contract in the UK, free from £13.50 per month
- Motorola Defy+ now up for pre-order in the UK, free from £15.32 per month, £246 SIM-free
- Sony Xperia S goes on pre-order in the UK, free from £21.50 per month
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 now up for pre-order on contract in the UK, free from £31 per month