Sprint is about to launch its very own LTE-enabled version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Alongside the LG Viper (which is now up for pre-order), it will be among the first LTE smartphones to be released by the Now Network.
But when? The latest rumor on the matter came a couple of weeks ago and said that April 22 will be the date when Sprint’s Galaxy Nexus will see the light of day. However, within the same leaked info the Viper appeared as launching on April 15, and that turned out to be false.
Yet today we get a new leak that says it’s still going to be April 22 for the Galaxy Nexus. According to the image above, which was sent to BGR, Sprint employees are now being told that next Sunday is indeed when they should expect to start selling the Galaxy Nexus.
So if that doesn’t change, you only have a few more days of waiting to do before you can purchase a Samsung Galaxy Nexus from Sprint.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint LG Viper 4G LTE may be out on April 22
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus officially launching on April 22 for $199.99, pre-orders already available
- LG Viper 4G LTE: price and pre-order details announced by Sprint
- Sprint LG Viper 4G LTE pre-orders now available. $99.99, confirmed release on April 22
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus to be released on April 22, LG Viper on April 15?