Golden Dreams, a company based in Geneva, Switzerland, has announced “the world’s most luxurious iPhone collection,” which includes luxury iPhones dressed in leather, gold, or diamonds. These will certainly give Amosu, Gresso, GoldStriker and the others a run for their money.
The new Golden Dreams collection includes three iPhone models: Desert Edition (using “carefully selected alligator leather”), Gold Edition (with “24ct-gold plating or with 120 grams of 18ct gold”), and Diamond Edition (which can contain up to 4,057 diamonds).
Prices for the Desert Edition iPhones start at 1,990 Swiss francs (about $2,172). Gold Edition iPhones cost at least 2,150 Swiss francs ($2,346). As for the Diamond Edition ones, prices are only available upon request, and we can only imagine they’re exorbitant. Anyway, if you’re dying to have one of those, you can visit the Golden Dreams website for more details.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New TAG Heuer Meridiist luxury phones announced
- Gresso’s White Diamond Collection for the affluent
- GResso luxury phone with Black Diamonds
- $5,500 Gresso Lady Diamond phone announced
- Luxurious iPhone 4 Amosu Diamond Spider lets you access the “inaccessable”