If you’re in the UK and want to get a rugged Android smartphone, this is for you. The Motorola Defy+ can now be had, in SIM-free and unlocked form, for the amazingly low price of £159. That makes it even cheaper than the Motorola Defy Mini, which became available in the UK at the end of March and costs £162.
This offer comes courtesy of well known retailer Clove. Be advised though – it is a limited time thing. The price is set go go back up soon, so make sure you order quickly.
Yes, the Defy+ is older than the Defy Mini, but it’s bigger (as the naming implies) and now cheaper. They’re both running Android 2.3 Gingerbread and are unlikely to ever get updated to a newer version of the OS, so ruggedness is clearly the main selling point here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Defy Mini pre-orders start in the UK for £174.99, shipping in late February or early March
- Motorola Defy Mini now available in the UK for £162
- Motorola Defy+ now available in the UK, priced from £239.95
- Motorola Defy coming to India on January 24?
- Motorola XT535 – another new rugged Defy?