Until then, in case you want to take a peek at it, the LTE handset has appeared in an officially-looking render for the first time. Unlike the device we’ve seen in early March, this new one has only three capacitive buttons. There are also some other tiny differences between the two, but you can’t deny the resemblance anyway.
Specs-wise, the Droid Incredible 4G is relatively comparable to T-Mobile’s HTC One S, featuring a qHD display, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and an 8MP rear camera. Now all that Verizon need to do is to announce the handset already.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s HTC Fireball to be called Droid Incredible 4G LTE in the end?
- Verizon’s HTC Droid Incredible 4G (Fireball) hits the FCC, LTE included
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE appears at Droid Does site, priced at $299.99
- Verizon’s HTC Incredible with Android 2.1 appears in photos, video
- Verizon Droid Incredible 2 shows up in new photos