But things like this sometimes do happen in the mobile world. Because it’s an older device (yet just by a few months), the Lumia 710 has seen discount after discount applied to its price. It was once £150 on Pay as you go at Vodafone, but now it’s even cheaper than that.
Sure enough, you can head over to the Carphone Warehouse right now and get a Lumia 710 for just £129.95 on PAYG. As is customary with PAYG offers in the UK, you’ll have to also purchase a £10 top-up when you buy the phone. Still, that credit can be used to make calls, text, and so on.
The crazy low price is available with prepaid SIM cards from T-Mobile or Vodafone. If you’d rather get your PAYG SIM from O2 or Orange, you’ll need to pay £10 more. And in case you’d like it to be a Three SIM, you’ll have to shell out £149.95 for the Lumia 710 (and get a £15 initial top-up).
The phone is also free on Pay Monthly plans starting at £15.50 per month, but it’s the Pay as you go deal that’s really unbeatable at this point, not only for a Nokia Lumia, but for any Windows Phone. So if you want to try Microsoft’s newest operating system, there’s no cheaper way to do it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: Nokia Lumia 710 is the first Windows Phone to go below £100. Limited time offer ends on June 7
- Nokia Lumia 800 bundled with free Xbox at Orange UK
- Nokia Lumia 820 now up for pre-order in the UK, free from £29 per month, £379.95 SIM-free
- Black Nokia Lumia 800 available for pre-order at Vodafone UK
- Nokia C3-01 Touch and Type available in the UK (via O2, Vodafone, T-Mobile)