The website quotes a “trusted source”, saying that AT&T will launch the One X as early as this week. Reportedly, the second largest US mobile carrier will officially announce availability details tomorrow, and customers should be able to purchase the handset within five to seven days from then. Knowing that AT&T usually introduces important devices on Sundays, a launch on April 22.
Unlike the European and Asian version of the One X, AT&T’s One X has a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, and LTE connectivity. Its other features have not been changed, including a 4.7 inch HD display, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Sense 4 UI, Beats Audio technology, 1.3MP front-facing camera, and an 8MP rear camera with simultaneously video and photo shooting.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s HTC One XL available for pre-order at Best Buy today?
- Nokia Lumia 810 and Windows Phone 8X by HTC available now at T-Mobile USA
- Sony Xperia SP and Xperia L to be launched in the UK this month
- ZTE intros PF200 and N910 Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich phones with LTE
- Sony Xperia T LT30at with AT&T LTE confirmed by the FCC