Samsung has finally confirmed the date when it will announce its newest Galaxy smartphone: May 3. While the company doesn’t say exactly what handset it will announce then, this is probably going to be the long-rumored Galaxy S III. Because I don’t think Samsung would make a special event for a less-important device.
The South Korean giant has already sent out invites for the May 3 event, which will be held in London.
As previously reported, the new Galaxy S III should feature Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4.65 inch Super AMOLED HD Plus display, quad-core Samsung Exynos processor, a physical Home button, and a rear camera of at least 8MP. Now let’s wait and see if the handset looks like in that alleged press photo leaked last month, shall we?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S III officially released in India
- Samsung Galaxy S II photo leaked; more details on the Galaxy Tab II
- Samsung Galaxy Note II arrives at Sprint on October 25, priced at $299
- No Samsung Galaxy S III announcement on March 22 after all
- Samsung Galaxy S4 to come in Snapdragon 600 and Exynos versions