Not long ago, Samsung has officially announced that the Galaxy Note would get a major software update starting this quarter – including, alongside Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a Premium Suite with S Pen-specific applications.
While the update isn’t out yet, Samsung has posted a video which shows exactly what your Note will be able to do after the promised software enhancements. In the video (embedded below), you can see new apps like S Note, S Memo, and My Story in action.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T launches Android 4.0 ICS and Premium Suite update for Samsung Galaxy Note. Will bring Windows Phone 7.5 Refresh to Nokia Lumia 900 soon
- Samsung Galaxy Note reaches 5 million units shipped (4 million in Q1 2012). Even elephants love it
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update (Premium Suite) for Samsung Galaxy S III i9300 rolls out in Europe today
- Samsung to sell more than 60 million smartphones this quarter. Galaxy S III and Note II will obviously help
- Samsung already sold 1 million Galaxy Note units, may bring the device to AT&T in 2012