According to Amazon, which is already taking pre-orders for it, the Transformer Pad 300 will be available Stateside starting April 22 (in blue). Its price? Only $489.99.
Despite the under-$500 price, the Asus Transformer Pad 300 can be considered a high-end tablet. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features: a 10.1 inch IPS display with 1280 x 800 pixels, 1.2GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, 1.2MP front-facing camera, and 32GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Asus Transformer Prime will be out in Australia in January
- Asus Transformer TF300T features uncovered: Android 4.0 ICS, Tegra 3 quad-core processor
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity launching in Australia on August 7
- Asus Transformer Pad TF300TG and PadFone launched in India. Google Nexus 7 to be released there in November
- Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T Wi-Fi will be launched in the US next month