The One X will be AT&T’s first smartphone to run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, to have Sense 4 UI, and to come “with Beats by Dr. Dre Audio built-in to the hardware and software.”
As you probably already know, AT&T’s One X will feature LTE and HSPA+ connectivity, a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 4.7 inch HD display, 8MP HD camera with HTC ImageSense, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory.
The HTC One X will be offered by AT&T for $199.99 (with a new 2-yr contract agreement). If you just can’t wait for May 6, you’ll be able to pre-order the handset starting April 22 (this Sunday). AT&T has already put up a webpage for the One X here.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One X+, One VX and Samsung Galaxy Camera launching at AT&T on November 16
- HTC Evo 4G LTE officially arriving at Sprint on May 18
- Sprint now taking pre-orders for the HTC Evo 4G LTE
- Sprint’s HTC Arrive can be pre-ordered for just $49.99 at Wirefly
- Sprint’s white HTC Evo 4G LTE will be out on July 15