We first heard about the dual-SIM LG T375 back at MWC this year, where the Korean company showcased its single-SIM brother, the T385. The dual-SIM version was featured in a promo video, and we thought we’d see both on the market soon.
That hasn’t happened yet, but the T375 now has some official-looking pictures leaked, alongside with its retail naming. It will be called the LG Cookie Smart (so it will be the latest in the Cookie series of LG phones). And despite the name, it’s not a smartphone.
It’s still going to have dual-SIM support, and a 3.2-inch 240×320 touchscreen, Wi-Fi, a 2 MP camera, and it will be very light at just 96 grams.
It basically looks exactly like its single-SIM counterpart, and shares some design traits with LG’s recently unveiled Optimus L line of Android smartphones.
According to NewMobile, the Cookie Smart is on its way to Europe. When exactly it will arrive is still a mystery, as is its pricing. That said, it will have to be pretty cheap to be of interest to anyone in this day and age.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Cookie Fresh GS290 launched in the UK (via Vodafone, Virgin)
- Android 4.0 coming to LG Prada, Optimus 2X, Optimus Black, Optimus 3D, Optimus LTE, says LG Singapore
- LG Cookie Fresh GS290 officially announced, will be available this month
- Dual SIM versions of LG Optimus L5 II and L7 II called Optimus Duet (in Taiwan)
- Exclusive LG Cookie KP501 outed by Orange UK in pink and silver