Bell has just announced that it would be the exclusive Canadian carrier of the Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE. Expected to become available “in the coming weeks”, Bell’s Galaxy S II HD LTE is the same device that AT&T introduced under the name of Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD.
As its name suggests, the Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE features LTE connectivity, and an HD display (4.65 inches, Super AMOLED). Other features include: 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, 2MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage space, MicroSD card support, and a 1850 mAh battery. The handset will run Android 2.3 Gingerbread at launch, with an upgrade to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich planned for “the coming months.”
Bell didn’t say how much its Galaxy S II HD LTE would cost. However, interested customers can sign up here for future updates.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Gio will be available at Bell in Canada in August
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi updated to Android Jelly Bean
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich for Bell’s HTC Sensation, HTC Raider and Galaxy S II to be out in H1 2012
- New 5.8 inch Samsung Galaxy Player with Android 4.0 ICS coming soon?
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Note coming in Q1 2012