After a couple of delays, the Samsung Galaxy S Advance looks like it’s finally going to become available in the UK next week, on April 26 to be precise. That’s in exactly seven days from today, so if you’re interested in this Android smartphone, you’d better start saving up quick.
The Galaxy S Advance is supposed to be an enhanced version of the original Galaxy S launched in 2010, just like the Galaxy S Plus. Unlike that device, however, the Galaxy S Advance comes with a dual-core processor, clocked at 1 GHz.
It also has a 4″ 480×800 slightly curved AMOLED touchscreen, a 5 MP rear camera, a 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 14.4 Mbps HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 768 MB of RAM, 8 GB of built-in storage space, and a 1,500 mAh battery.
You can still pre-order one from Clove, for £322.80, VAT included.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 launched in the UK
- Dual core Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 leaks
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 gets official, will be launched in February
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 hits the FCC with AT&T 3G, gets priced at €494 in Germany
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance and Galaxy Pocket launched in India