As you may already know, T-Mobile USA has announced that its HTC One S would become available starting April 25, for $199.99 on contract, after a $50 mail-in rebate.
In case you don’t necessarily want to get the smartphone from T-Mobile directly, Costco will have a nice deal. The retailer plans to sell the One S for just $189.99, and lets you save on that $50 rebate asked by T-Mobile.
Costco is currently taking pre-orders for the handset here, throwing in a $25 Costco Card Cash (after rebate).
Running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the HTC One S seems to be one of the nicest smartphones T-Mobile USA has ever had. It’s only 7.8mm thin, and features a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display, HSPA+ (42 Mbps), 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 8MP rear camera, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile USA’s HTC One S available for purchase now
- HTC One S could be out in India on June 8
- HTC One S event scheduled by T-Mobile USA for April 18
- AT&T launches HTC One X+, HTC One VX, Samsung Galaxy Express and Galaxy Camera
- Motorola Electrify M with Android ICS and LTE announced for US Cellular