HTC has announced a new Android smartphone for the Japanese market: the HTC One J. However, as K-tai.impress notes, this isn’t a completely new device. It’s just a redesigned HTC One S with Wimax connectivity.
Made for KDDI au (Japan’s second largest mobile carrier), the One J has the same set of features the One S offers: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4.3 inch qHD display, Beats Audio technology, Bluetooth 4.0, 8MP rear camera, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory.
As you ca see in the images above, the HTC One J has three color versions: all black, black with red, and all white. The handset will be released by KDDI in late May.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White HTC Sensation XE to be launched this month in the UK
- HTC Desire P and Desire Q photos, specs unveiled
- HTC One X launched in Canada by Rogers
- HTC One X+, One VX and Samsung Galaxy Camera launching at AT&T on November 16
- White HTC One S 64GB with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean goes on sale in Taiwan